Cheshire Starts Off the Season This Weekend!

CheshireWG

The off-season is finally coming to a close, and it's time to get the 2009 season rolling!

This Saturday (January 10th), the Cheshire World Guard will be hosting Gallery of Guards, the first show of the season for the Musical Arts Conference (MAC) circuit.

Featuring a panel of some of the top judges in the country, as well as a roster of 18 color guards - this promises to be an exciting night! Don't miss out on seeing three World Class units - Trumbull HS, Cheshire HS and Alter Ego.

MAC will use a wildly popular evaluation show format which will allow each participating unit to spend 15 minutes of one on one time with the judging panel to discuss their show. The second half of the evening the units will perform again in front of a live audience for the first time this season! No scores will be announced.

The show is being held at Cheshire High School - 525 South Main Street, Cheshire, CT. Doors open at 6:30pm and the show begins at 7:15pm. For more information, visit http://musicalartsconference.com/WinterGua...ls/Cheshire.htm. And you can always visit www.CheshireWinterguard.org for the latest information on the Cheshire Guard.

See you on the 10th!

I can't be there, darned it; so I drug out my personal archives to look at WGI's history of 9's: 1979, 1989, and 1999.

Here are the first nine (of three sets) of my favorite shows "on the 9's."

thank you mr. hill what a great way to reflect on the history of the activity!

cheers.d