2009 NORTH AMERICAN BRASS & PERCUSSION CHAMPIONSHIP 2-28-09

“2009 NORTH AMERICAN BRASS & PERCUSSION CHAMPIONSHIP” INDIVIDUAL AND ENSEMBLE COMPETITION

SPONSORED BY ‘THE BUGLER’S HALL OF FAME’ 2-28-09

http://www.buglershalloffame.com/iande.asp

might I get to see any of you there?

john donovan - the pro drummer one..i know theres at least five of us :smile:

Might Al Chez come? who knows :)

To be sure, quite a few of the old guard will be there but it would be great to see representation from some of the fine younger players who reside on the East coast and may march elesewhere during the summer.

There are excellent college and high school age players not only in corps like Jersey Surf, Cadets, Boston..et al, but performing with Brigs, Bucs, Bush, Cabs, Hurcs, Sunrisers, Empire, Sky and others.

The members of the Buglers Hall of Fame applaud their efforts and encourage them all, percussion as well as brass, to come out and hear each other and accept some props from their older drum corps brothers and sisters.

I would be there if only I could. But alas, I have to play in the audition day concert here at Ithaca with the wind ensemble on that day. One of these years, I will make it to the competition, and it will be a battle to the end :smile:

good luck to everyone who chooses to compete. anyone who can, should. it's a great experience. It's a great performance opportunity as well as an educational experience. who could ask for more.