Next Buccaneers Weekend Camp - 2/28 & 3/1

Sounds like a fun trip if you take it! If I had a choice between Mexico City and Elverson, PA, I don't know which I'd choose.

Probably Elverson, PA! They don't have gizmos in Mexico City. And Bucs camp is in Elverson!

It's going to be extraordinary. Join us!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice to see a lot of you when I stopped by at the last camp. I couldn't believe how good the corps sounded already!

I'll be back this weekend at the end of each day since I will be in Reading for the weekend visiting friends while Dan is at camp.

Can't wait to hear more of the show!

Hope to see you this weekend!!!

It was nice to see a lot of you when I stopped by at the last camp. I couldn't believe how good the corps sounded already!

I'll be back this weekend at the end of each day since I will be in Reading for the weekend visiting friends while Dan is at camp.

Can't wait to hear more of the show!

It was a pleasant surprise to see you at camp, Eileen!

Stop by this weekend. Some great work happening on the closer! It's a glorious and triumphant piece of music!

Jump aboard! A magnificent journey awaits!

Camp is just a few days away! Make plans to be there!

The design team has put together a FANTASTIC production full of excitement, emotion and entertainment. Be a part of it!

I'll be bringing my lovely wife along as it is her birthday on Saturday. I'm taking her to a drum corps rehearsal to celebate!

Can't wait for the weekend Bucs!

It was a pleasant surprise to see you at camp, Eileen!

Stop by this weekend. Some great work happening on the closer! It's a glorious and triumphant piece of music!

Jump aboard! A magnificent journey awaits!

I'll be bringing my lovely wife along as it is her birthday on Saturday. I'm taking her to a drum corps rehearsal to celebate!

Now THAT's style and class! :angry: Actually, it will be nice to wish Eileen a happy birthday in person.

Two days until camp!

Join us!

Well now Dan, 'cept for the misspelling of celibate.......you just may be if ya don't have a wonderful evening of good food planned for after practice. Oh, good food don't mean scrapple and dippy ekks

I just re-read my post andd I surely meant CELEBRATE, not celebate. At least, I hope!