Buglers Hall Of Fame

The Buglers Hall of Fame Individual show co-sponsored by the Skyliner Alumni, Dynasty & Kanstul will take place at the Benda-Roehrich VFW Post 340 Outwater Lane, Garfield, NJ. Start time is 1 pm. There are numerous entries in all catagories to date including the Romeo's, an exhibition by Brooklyn United, plus Garfield's own Holy Name (Garfiels Cadets) Alumni. If you have not yet sent in your entry you may do so by going to buglershalloffame.com and downloading the Entry Application. You can fax the entry to 203-334-1083 so we may list you in the schedule. Also, you can enter the day of the show starting at 12 noon. This is what drum corps used to be and is now back for your participation and enjoyment of the activity. Look for some special performances by Kenton Clark, John Grass, Ruben Ariola, Dave Negri, Jim Cossetti, Jim Maldonado to mention a few. Did I mention the Bar will be open with hot food, 50/50 which last year grossed $ 800.00. John Grass also has a Karoke machine for some added fun.

Mark your calendars!!!! for Feb 28, 2009

Best,

Anthony Convertito

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone out there misses this party it's a shame. It promises to be a another great time and where e;se can you go for so cheap and get this kind of entertainment.......good fellowship notwithstanding.

BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!

J

The Buglers Hall of Fame Individual show co-sponsored by the Skyliner Alumni, Dynasty & Kanstul will take place at the Benda-Roehrich VFW Post 340 Outwater Lane, Garfield, NJ. Start time is 1 pm. There are numerous entries in all catagories to date including the Romeo's, an exhibition by Brooklyn United, plus Garfield's own Holy Name (Garfiels Cadets) Alumni. If you have not yet sent in your entry you may do so by going to buglershalloffame.com and downloading the Entry Application. You can fax the entry to 203-334-1083 so we may list you in the schedule. Also, you can enter the day of the show starting at 12 noon. This is what drum corps used to be and is now back for your participation and enjoyment of the activity. Look for some special performances by Kenton Clark, John Grass, Ruben Ariola, Dave Negri, Jim Cossetti, Jim Maldonado to mention a few. Did I mention the Bar will be open with hot food, 50/50 which last year grossed $ 800.00. John Grass also has a Karoke machine for some added fun.

Mark your calendars!!!! for Feb 28, 2009

Best,

Anthony Convertito

If anyone out there misses this party it's a shame. It promises to be a another great time and where e;se can you go for so cheap and get this kind of entertainment.......good fellowship notwithstanding.

BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!

J

Right Jimbo ... and with me at the helm, doing my best Chuck Berris impression, the I&E participants will really feel like they're on THE GONG SHOW!!!!

Get ready for a wild and wooly show ... I've already been informed that it will be a 6-8 pitcher night for me ... so, the later you go on, the better the introduction ... LOL ... hmmm ... wonder if Ray will let me use a wireless mic and announce from the bar ... HOO HAA

Andy "your cordial ... :lol: ... MC" Lisko

Edited by ajlisko

We're looking forward it... our 3rd year of participating in the BHOF shows!

We'll have 3 new pieces to present and a couple brought back from our 2007 mini-corps show.

Preview of our Spring 2009 material: 2009 Preview

It's always a pleasure to hear you guys. Be ready for the jam session at the end of the show.

was that a blast last year in Bridgeport? Everyone gets to play with everyone ........... now thats great drum corps fun

by the way... Ritchee Price will be in Bridgeport

It's always a pleasure to hear you guys. Be ready for the jam session at the end of the show.

was that a blast last year in Bridgeport? Everyone gets to play with everyone ........... now thats great drum corps fun

by the way... Ritchee Price will be in Bridgeport

OMG! It was a GAS!

Last Fall, I threw the question out, as to whether we wanted to return to Garfield and Bridgeport, in the Spring.

The FIRST thing mentioned was the JAM! Everybody had a big smile remembering what great fun it was. More than a few guys were thrilled about playing on the same stage with guys like Ritchie, Kenton, Frank, Dave, et all. And, I think that the memory of it reminded us all that it was about more than just the competition.

Hey, if you don't want to compete... then just come out and PLAY!

Edited by brassomaniac

You want to attend JUST to hear the incredible line-up of trumpet solos!

Ummmmmmmmmm -------- dock this dude FIFTY points for using the T word while posting about the BUGLERS Hall of Fame.