Power Atlanta

robot

I went to the Atl power regional this last weekend and I was wondering if anyone else was there to see some insane s*** go down with the light brigade. I must give them mad props for having to restart there show twice (an AMAZING show at that) and having the music cut off on them twice as well as having the music not start for them correctly on there Sunday finals performance. Then after watching Light Brigade, Crown, and Northeast it's obvious that Northeast was the better of the three but for Crown to be beating Light Brigade that I dont understand. Im usually not a guy that does the whole scores thing but come on WGI wats going on. Do you guys agree or am I alone in this.

I went to the Atl power regional this last weekend and I was wondering if anyone else was there to see some insane s*** go down with the light brigade. I must give them mad props for having to restart there show twice (an AMAZING show at that) and having the music cut off on them twice as well as having the music not start for them correctly on there Sunday finals performance. Then after watching Light Brigade, Crown, and Northeast it's obvious that Northeast was the better of the three but for Crown to be beating Light Brigade that I dont understand. Im usually not a guy that does the whole scores thing but come on WGI wats going on. Do you guys agree or am I alone in this.

I think Light Brigade is a great (HIGHLY entertaining) team who have really gotten back to business after a bit of an off year last year, but I think you might be alone on this or at least in the minority. :rolleyes:

Yeah...Northeast was totally in a league of their own! This show is SOOO different for them, but done SOOO well!! Gold Medal???

CROWN should totally be in front of Light Brigade. While CROWN may not be as entertaining as Light Bridgade, their show is designed EXTREMELY well. I will say though, CROWN did have some performance issues in FINALS. I am sure Adam will sprinkle his magic dust on them before nationals!

Other highlights for me were Collins Hill, Byrnes, and Mt. Juliet from SA. Pope from SO...wow did this show grow since Nashville!!! First Flight and Northgate Independent in IO. I believe if Northgate cleans it up a bit more, they are really going to surprise some people!

Just a few of my thoughts...