SPRING PREVIEW 2009! - Saturday, May 9

Two weeks from tomorrow!

An extraordinary evening of great music is in store!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two weeks from today! Join us at Twin Valley for a great evening!

so, Tom, that would be like almost 14 days away?????? I had to remove my socks to count that one............let the turkey be prepared

J

Two weeks from today! Join us at Twin Valley for a great evening!

True, Jim. 13 days!

Glad to see you finally retired your abacus and now rely on more modern methods of counting.

Folks, don't miss:

Emcee Extraordinaire Fran Haring

Buccaneers Alumni

Reilly Raiders

Brassmen

Swing House

Yankee Rebels

Skyliners Alumni

Steel City Ambassadors

Reading Buccaneers

It's going to be a great show! Join us!

Mother's Day is Sunday, May 10.

I know the perfect Mother's Day gift. No, not flowers. No, not the spa. No, not jewelry. Who needs any of THAT! What Mom will need more than anything is to have her face ripped apart by some of the finest alumni corps around, as well as the 2009 edition of the Balance in Blue. THAT's what Mom needs -- so treat Mom to her special day a day early and bring her to the 2009 SPRING PREVIEW! She'll thank you a thousand times over.

:worthy:

Mother's Day is Sunday, May 10.

I know the perfect Mother's Day gift. No, not flowers. No, not the spa. No, not jewelry. Who needs any of THAT! What Mom will need more than anything is to have her face ripped apart by some of the finest alumni corps around, as well as the 2009 edition of the Balance in Blue. THAT's what Mom needs -- so treat Mom to her special day a day early and bring her to the 2009 SPRING PREVIEW! She'll thank you a thousand times over.

:worthy:

* Scenario: After the Spring Preview performances... *

Fan: Well, Mom, how did you like your Mother's Day present.

Mom: Huh?

Fan: I said, "How did you like your Mother's Day present?"

Mom: What? *cups hand up to ear*

Fan: I SAID, "HOW DID YOU LIKE YOUR MOTHER"S DAY PRESENT!"

Mom: Oh, about 9 o'clock.

Fan: *smiles*

Now that's what I'm talking about! So much more memorable than "Thank you for the lovely flowers, dear."

Throw a brand new "Demons & Angels" tour t-shirt and a BucsBeats 2008 DVD into the mix, and you'll have permission to miss the next birthday.

While we're at it, Father's Day is June 21. Why not show Dad your love early by bringing him to Spring Preview also?

Well, Tom, I took my med's and the condition cleared up. I retired it after that. I'm coming in later that day, but have reserved seats (of course, since this is the first year in many I ain't playin)......looking forward to it. Now, if I can olny remember to bring a "tropical Fran" shirt......

True, Jim. 13 days!

Glad to see you finally retired your abacus and now rely on more modern methods of counting.

Folks, don't miss:

Emcee Extraordinaire Fran Haring

Buccaneers Alumni

Reilly Raiders

Brassmen

Swing House

Yankee Rebels

Skyliners Alumni

Steel City Ambassadors

Reading Buccaneers

It's going to be a great show! Join us!

Well, Tom, I took my med's and the condition cleared up. I retired it after that. I'm coming in later that day, but have reserved seats (of course, since this is the first year in many I ain't playin)......looking forward to it. Now, if I can olny remember to bring a "tropical Fran" shirt......

One 'tropical Fran' shirt is more than enough, I can assure you.

Just bring a bunch of people, help us show our thanks to our alumni and entire extended family and our gratitude to Twin Valley School District, and have a great time getting your face peeled back by a wall of sound!