• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Color version of the flier for the event:

TXDCP.jpg

TXDCP5.jpg

TXDCP6.jpg

TXDCP7.jpg

This will be my 4th Texas Drum Corps Preview. I'm really digg'n the start time of 7:30pm so we're not performing with the sun in our eyes, and also thank goodness the date is pushed back **whew**... now this will be an awesome evening of Drum and Bugle Corps.

June 20, 2009

p.s.. yes Revolution performed in 2006.

This will be my 4th Texas Drum Corps Preview. I'm really digg'n the start time of 7:30pm so we're not performing with the sun in our eyes, and also thank goodness the date is pushed back **whew**... now this will be an awesome evening of Drum and Bugle Corps.

June 20, 2009

p.s.. yes Revolution performed in 2006.

Awesome pictures! What year were these taken? May I use them on the website?

Awesome pictures! What year were these taken? May I use them on the website?

The pics listed above were taken last yr. Notice the sun is not in our eyes. :tongue:

You certainly may use them. I have plenty pics of previous Texas Drum Corps Previews as well.. they are also posted on GCS's website within the media category.

http://www.gulfcoastsound.org/mm_pictures.html

TXDCP2.jpg

GCS Brass Sectional in Waterloo Park.

TXDCP4.jpg

Texas Drum Corps Preview 2008

As long as we're throwing up pics...here's a couple of "glamour shots" that were taken...

GCS-2007-TXDCP-684.jpg

and one of my non-GCS favorite pics...

GCS-2007-TXDCP-698.jpg

Hey everyone!

We're in the process of trying to set up a Texas Drum Corps Preview website, as well as including information on AustinStars site as well.

Just wanted to let everyone know about this! Thanks for all the support so far! :-)

bump.

Also, we're selling ads in the TXDCP program book we're putting together. If anyone is interested in placing an ad in support of one of the corps, or to promote your business, we'd be happy to place it in the book.

Please e-mail fundraiser@austinstars.org for additional information and pricing information. Prices start at $1 for a one-line text ad!

Based on the recent announcement about Vigilantes Drum and Bugle Corps, I hope that there is enough time to change things such as the flier for the event, once Vigilante has designed their new logo.

Based on the recent announcement about Vigilantes Drum and Bugle Corps, I hope that there is enough time to change things such as the flier for the event, once Vigilante has designed their new logo.

They contacted us yesterday with the name change and a write up. We're waiting for them to send a logo or pictures to put up on the flier.