RSS Feeds not working from main page

Hulka

I noticed yesterday the RSS feeds from the main page are no longer working. I was pulling the feeds for a sidebar on Music City Legend's front page and the DCP feed stopped working sometime between 4/17 and 4/20.

I was using the RSS 2.0 feed which results in this error when I directly click on it in a browser:

I get the same error when trying the other feeds as well.

Edited by JohnD
Edited to remove code reference.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Scott. I've fixed the issue and the feeds are once-again working properly. As is typical - it was a simple matter of permissions.

FWIW - We've changed webservers over the past few days, moving to something that's a bit more efficient than Apache. So far the results are positive and we're looking forward to being able to provide more-reliable service throughout the summer months, when traffic is peaking. This was a casualty of that software change.

Sorry for the problem - we have it fixed now.

-john

Excellent, thanks for the quick response, John! I re-enabled the feed on MCL's site and it's pulling the info just marvelously. :withstupid: