Thank you Ford Butler

Yesterday at Ford Butler's funeral....Les Hampton made a wonderful talk about Ford and he took it from Ford's perspective as thanking everyone for his lifetime of experiences. I would like to take a moment and Thank Ford for his friendship and love. Ford and I were in Boy Scouts together and the Crystal Raiders and the Barons of Steuben together. Ford...thank you for being my friend through all of that. Thank you for all the jokes you pulled on me when I was a kid and everytime I saw you as an adult. That made me know that you considered me your friend. Thank you and Les for bringing a drumcorps back to Corning for the two years of STAR. Thank you helping me out at our bingo game. Thank you for sharing Lois and Crissy and Karen with us. What a wonderful family you have. I know lots of people out there want to thank you for your passion for drum corps. You are an inspiration to us all. Ford I didnt get to say if while you were alive but.......Thank you for being my friend.