2007 Hawthorne Cabelleros

Most of the song titles I know with the exception of the beautiful slow ballad........Can anyone provide me the title?......A friend of mine keeps referring to it as 'The Flower Song' but I don't see anything by that title listed anywhere in 'Carmen'........Thx....

Most of the song titles I know with the exception of the beautiful slow ballad........Can anyone provide me the title?......A friend of mine keeps referring to it as 'The Flower Song' but I don't see anything by that title listed anywhere in 'Carmen'........Thx....

It is the "Intermezzo" to the 3rd act of the opera. I think its the 3rd act. For a lack of a true title I believe it could be found under the name "Intermezzo".

It is the "Intermezzo" to the 3rd act of the opera. I think its the 3rd act. For a lack of a true title I believe it could be found under the name "Intermezzo".

That's it........There is song called 'The Flower' from Carmen.........Intermezzo is a beautiful ballad and hats off the the way Cabs performed it............Thx my friend......

That's it........There is song called 'The Flower' from Carmen.........Intermezzo is a beautiful ballad and hats off the the way Cabs performed it............Thx my friend......

My spelling is awful......Sorry for that.......