Empire Brass Openings

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT DRILL, GREAT MUSIC, GREAT SHOW!!!!!! come on down and feel the hype, come see what its like statesmen style :thumbup::thumbup:

Hey all,

Great weekend and we would love to have "YOU" come and fill our baritone hole. A 3rd baritone hole so all levels of players are welcome. Don't need to be a lead player to march this spot.

If interested please contact me at 585-317-9389 or e-mail me at jsteele@medinacsd.org

By the way....there is no hype from us - we had a great weekend...just like everyone else.....I think Ryan is just excited that I haven't taken his 6A4A away yet....but I will....lol!!!

Jimmy Steele - Empire Statesmen Brass Caption Head

i believe that it was the person standing to my left that caused me to screw up :thumbup::thumbup:

So, if you marched junior corps in the 80's you are now in your 40's. Don't you think that it's time to get back on the field and be a star for 15 minutes every Saturday night of the summer? You don't have to live through memories, create new ones, and you'll get in beter shape also. As stated earlier, Drum Corps is Life, Live It! By the way, I'm well past 40!

I think Ryan is just excited that I haven't taken his 6A4A away yet....but I will....lol!!!

Jimmy Steele - Empire Statesmen Brass Caption Head

LOL!

(Watch, Jimmy will think of something to say about me now that I laughed at ryan...LOL everytime)