Empire Brass Openings

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come join the defending DCA brass line

yeah what he said :thumbdown::thumbup:

lol....I'm still using a Schilke 15. The other guys all use cheaters!!! Except for spencer and leeanne.

back on topic.

As Empirebari said, Come join the Defending DCA Brass line and 5 time world champions. Join us, if you want to be part of the best hornline in DCA! (In the past, and now!)

Let's remember this thread is about finding the last few pieces to the puzzle. If you're a baritone player and thinking about and or looking for a place to march give Empire serious consideration. This year is sure to be one of Statesmen's most memorable.

lol....I'm still using a Schilke 15. The other guys all use cheaters!!! Except for spencer and leeanne.

back on topic.

As Empirebari said, Come join the Defending DCA Brass line and 5 time world champions. Join us, if you want to be part of the best hornline in DCA! (In the past, and now!)

As for the mouthpiece discussion young man the word "cheater" is relative. You should pick equipment based on one's ability and the requirements of your "job". NO mouthpiece in the world is a subsitute for sound technique and meaningful practice. That being said, go practice Kris!

Dave

Edited by dlseeley

That's my by Dave!!!

Agree with Dave wholeheartedly.....if you play Baritone and are getting the spring (almost summer) itch...give me a call at 585-317-9389 I would love to talk to you about marching.

This summer is looking to be very exciting for DCA and the Empire Statesmen.

I look forward to hearing from YOU!!

Jimmy Steele - Brass Caption Head - Empire Statesmen

Believe