Revolution Tidbits

Yea, it was nice out there, REALLY nice stadium. California was just as beautiful in '07, in my opinion, too.

Well minus that private school in oregon... That wasnt so nice.. Any who GO REVO!!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well minus that private school in oregon... That wasnt so nice.. Any who GO REVO!!!!!

Oh yea, the one were we had that big field with the thick grass and that big pipe randomly in the middle we had to go through to get to the ensemble field... :laughing:

Oh yea, the one were we had that big field with the thick grass and that big pipe randomly in the middle we had to go through to get to the ensemble field... :laughing:

What i would of given for a tractor to pull the carts!

Seems like Revolution competes in more shows with World Class corps than any other Open class corps.

BTW, I heard their show in a standstill and it is their best music (selections and performance) since the championship.

What i would of given for a tractor to pull the carts!

We did have one at the beginning of the year, which was moved from one show/practice site to the next on the truck, and we had that board, but at one show the board fell out taking a marimba off...

BTW, I heard their show in a standstill and it is their best music (selections and performance) since the championship.

I agree. Heard them at the Texas preview and I loved the arrangements. The guy that did them has written for Teal Sound and Capital Sound in the past and wrote for my nephew's marching band. Good Stuff!

Edited by Olde Tymer

I agree. Heard them at the Texas preview and I loved the arrangements. The guy that did them has written for Teal Sound and Capital Sound in the past and wrote for my nephew's marching band. Good Stuff!

What songs are they playing?

Methany's "Heat of the Day", Some stuff from "August Rush", "To Tame the Perilous Skies" and I think I heard some of "Simple Gifts" in it.

Cool. Seems like it's a good show. I hope to see the corps at some point this season.

GO REVO!! I can't wait till they come down to my neck of the woods. I have high hopes for this season especially starting off with a 65.3!!

'Tis a Gift