Pittsburg State University Brass Spectacular 2009?

I do not see the Pittsburg State University Brass Spectacular on the schedule for 2009. Are they not having it this year?

Thank you hardcorpscadet for the info. Here's a link to the article http://www.morningsun.net/news/x2085755165...acular-canceled. It was cancelled for financial reasons. We're going to miss this competition. We drove from n.e. OK up to KS every year for it.

Thank you hardcorpscadet for the info. Here's a link to the article http://www.morningsun.net/news/x2085755165...acular-canceled. It was cancelled for financial reasons. We're going to miss this competition. We drove from n.e. OK up to KS every year for it.

The Wichita, KS show is gone this year too :tongue: . Wichita State was a great place to see a show with its 75 rows of seating in one level.

The Wichita, KS show is gone this year too :tongue: . Wichita State was a great place to see a show with its 75 rows of seating in one level.

I wanted a Shockers t-shirt so badly. The school bookstore was never open.

I wanted a Shockers t-shirt so badly. The school bookstore was never open.

Yeah, during the summer sessions, the Union closes at 6:00 PM. I had class there a couple of summers ago and I would be getting there from work just as it was closing :tongue: . But, you may be able to order online. www.wichita.edu

Edited by kansasDC