Lake Erie Fanfare

The Lake Erie Fanfare will be the first show for Teal Sound and their new uniforms. Hope someone will be there to give a review and take pictures. Also the first head to head between Teal, Cap. Regiment, Dutch Boy and REVO. Should be a good one.

I noticed on the DCI schedule that Dutchboy is no longer listed in the Erie show. The show has also been removed from the Dutchboy website as well. It shows a camp from June 27th to July 1st and then leaving for tour.

Does anyone know whats happening with Dutchboy?. I saw them at a couple of parades last weekend and their numbers were quite low. average sized percussion line but only around 12 brass or so and 4 guard.

How bout some predictions for shows just for fun?

I will start.

Teal - 70.1

Revo - 69.2

Cap Reg - 68 (close gap between revo)

Dutch Boy - 64.6 (I believe it is their first show I believe.)

I'd expect a larger spread between Teal and Revo. I believe Teal is going to be in the top 3 this year, so in keeping with that, here's my guess. (For entertainment purposes only)

Teal - 72.8

Revo - 69.7

Cap Reg - 67.4

Same order, just different spreads.

edited to remove Dutch Boy from the lineup

Edited by goldingna

I noticed on the DCI schedule that Dutchboy is no longer listed in the Erie show. The show has also been removed from the Dutchboy website as well. It shows a camp from June 27th to July 1st and then leaving for tour.

Does anyone know whats happening with Dutchboy?. I saw them at a couple of parades last weekend and their numbers were quite low. average sized percussion line but only around 12 brass or so and 4 guard.

That's too bad! Best of luck to Dutch Boy. In my opinion, a 12 member brassline can still be potent. I look forward to hearing what they do with it.

I'd expect a larger spread between Teal and Revo. I believe Teal is going to be in the top 3 this year, so in keeping with that, here's my guess. (For entertainment purposes only)

Teal - 72.8

Revo - 69.7

Cap Reg - 67.4

Same order, just different spreads.

edited to remove Dutch Boy from the lineup

First show jitters and long ttavel time for teal. That's why I don't have a big spread for tonight. Revo has three judges tapes, cap reg has 4 or 5 so they know what the judges want.

Edited by tubajake

I have it like this.

Teal Sound- 69.5

REV0- 68.9

Cap. Regiment- 67.9

I agree that the long travel could be a little tough on Teal but think they will have a ton of energy tonight to help them through. Good luck to all of them.

D

Close.

1 Teal Sound 67.600

2 Capital Regiment 66.200

3 Revolution 65.500