Indy tickets for sale!

garfield

Once again I have extra Friends of DCI tickets. Orders will be filled by email timestamp. Payment by Paypal OK but buyer pays the 3% fee. Bank or personal check OK but tickets shipped only after good payment confirmed. I'll ship UPS and we'll split the shipping charge (usually about $3 per envelope) or, if you're cheap, I'll send them in a plain envelope but you take the risk! :worthy: Here they are:

One 3-night set: Sec 239, Row 4, Seat 5. Same seat all three nights. Only offering as a set for now. $255 for all three.

Two sets of Quarters and Semis: Sec 239, Row 4, seats 6 & 7. Only offering as sets per seat for now. $130 each set.

Four individual Quarters seats: Sec 239, Row 3, seats 5, 6, & 8, and Sec 239, Row 4, seat 8. Sold individually for $55 each.

I also have 8 each to Open class semis and finals. These are general admission and would be great for a band director to take his students. Semis are $15 each and finals are $20 each.

email garfield@columbus.rr.com

Thanks!

Dan LaMacchia

Central Ohio

UPDATE: All semis and finals tickets sold. I have two quarters tickets left: Sec 239, Row 4, Seat 8 and 239, 3, 5.

Also have all of the Open class available for discounted price of $10 for semis and $15 for finals.

Thanks for all the interest!

Dan LaMacchia

garfield@columbus.rr.com