Georgia Dome Show

I am going to watch Crown rehearse at Starr's Mill. I know coming North is going to be awful. Should I be okay following google map's directions?

2. Turn right at GA-74/Joel Cowan Pkwy

Continue to follow GA-74 17.0 mi

3. Take the ramp onto GA-403 N/I-85 N 14.4 mi

4. Take exit 76 for Cleveland Ave toward E Point 0.2 mi

5. Turn right at Cleveland Ave SW 0.2 mi

6. Turn left at GA-3/Metropolitan Pkwy SW/US-19/US-41

Continue to follow GA-3/US-19/US-41 5.3 mi

7. Turn right at Georgia Dome Dr NW

I should know this being from ATL, alas...

I am going to watch Crown rehearse at Starr's Mill. I know coming North is going to be awful. Should I be okay following google map's directions?

2. Turn right at GA-74/Joel Cowan Pkwy

Continue to follow GA-74 17.0 mi

3. Take the ramp onto GA-403 N/I-85 N 14.4 mi

4. Take exit 76 for Cleveland Ave toward E Point 0.2 mi

5. Turn right at Cleveland Ave SW 0.2 mi

6. Turn left at GA-3/Metropolitan Pkwy SW/US-19/US-41

Continue to follow GA-3/US-19/US-41 5.3 mi

7. Turn right at Georgia Dome Dr NW

I should know this being from ATL, alas...

Depends on when you plan to get to the dome... if it's early, you should be fine. And also if you're parking around the dome.

Depends on when you plan to get to the dome... if it's early, you should be fine. And also if you're parking around the dome.

Early? Probably not. Not really interested in seeing the first corps. But yes to parking around the dome.

Early? Probably not. Not really interested in seeing the first corps. But yes to parking around the dome.

Well, traffic will be an issue around rush hour with 3 lanes of traffic. This is not the case usually though. But it looks fine just probably leave an hour and 20-30 miinutes to whenever you want to get there... that isn't including time spent walking from parking.

Well, traffic will be an issue around rush hour with 3 lanes of traffic. This is not the case usually though. But it looks fine just probably leave an hour and 20-30 miinutes to whenever you want to get there... that isn't including time spent walking from parking.

Thanks : ). Although when is Saturday rush hour? I live in Buckhead, and I would argue all day!

Thanks : ). Although when is Saturday rush hour? I live in Buckhead, and I would argue all day!

oh haha, well, typically the weekend is a lot better with relatively no traffic. Traffic is ALWAYS terrible if there's an accident so who knows. With construction though there will be congestion (it probably won't be stop and go but who knows). It all depends on what's going on... there's another thread on this board called the ultimate guide to atlanta part 2 or something that has a list of things going on... along with a ton of other information.

This is all guess work though... and if you're coming from Star's mills... that's about an hours drive. Factor in traffic / misc stuff / maybe walking or time spent parking and that's another 20-30 minutes.

Good luck

Will be grueling drive in to say the least.