WGI DVD's?

flagguy

Just wondering why if we have to wait til God knows when in August to get them, are they being previewed at DCI contests. If they are being previewd aren't they done. :tongue:

But are they being SOLD? Preview is one thing-- you can preview films before they are done. (they're called "trailers"). I'm happy they provide this service! I wish more local circuits did.

For nearly the same price I pay for my WGI DVDs, I get 1 poor quality video of my guard at circuit championships. I'll wait for the WGI DVDs. They are quality products!

it's usually in Aug sometime. I get mine free so when they send them they send them...lol...It is a good product though. Locally we get them free also and quality not bad...Were lucky. I would suspect WGI will be on top of filling orders .I have a sneeky feeling sales in all areas are way down.

WGI videos start shipping today according to their website:

http://wgi.org/news_detail.php?id=2307

Edited by ATXguard

I have a sneeky feeling sales in all areas are way down.

Just curious, why do you think this?

Just wondering why if we have to wait til God knows when in August to get them, are they being previewed at DCI contests. If they are being previewd aren't they done. :tongue:

From what I've read it takes awhile to edit all the video that's taken in Dayton. Similar to when a movie is all finished being shot and they have to put it all together.

The bigger question is .. why is WGI DVD's $35 .. and DCI DVD's are $100?!! You get more shows on the WGI video, but spend A TON less? I ask this simply because I have to buy a DCI video this year! LOL

Not sure about the editing taking so long it seems like you get the exact same video shown on the computer webcast and all of the proomo stuff is usuaully played in the arena so not sure why the hold up.