WGI DVD's?

flagguy

Not sure about the editing taking so long it seems like you get the exact same video shown on the computer webcast and all of the proomo stuff is usuaully played in the arena so not sure why the hold up.

This is right off the WGI website as to the editing that takes place. Don't get me wrong, I think it takes too long too!!!

1st – 5th place: Three views (edited, high cam and floor cam)

6th – 10th place: Two views (edited and floor cam)

11th – 15th place: One view (edited)

Edited by Guard-Dad

Not sure about the editing taking so long it seems like you get the exact same video shown on the computer webcast and all of the proomo stuff is usuaully played in the arena so not sure why the hold up.

Rough edits are not something you'd be happy with on your DVD.

Promo stuff on the screens is from regionals and/or previous years shows.

Got my DVD's yesterday. Just wondering did anyone get an insert describing the shows, because I didn't.

I didn't get one.

I was just coming on to ask the same thing. I guess that's why we were able to pre order it for $35 this year. Cost cutting. They did give us a $10 credit on the FN .. oh boy! (insert sarcasm here). I would have rather had the insert!!

There are tons of show from my local circuit when I was in HS that I would love to see again, but the option to view video/DVD of those performances wasn't available then and it isn't available now. Some of the guards went to WGI finals, but some didn't. Guess those shows are lost forever.

I'm just glad this option exists at all!