Open Class Semi and Finals Tickets 4 for $100

RLamb

I have 4 tickets to the Open Class semi finals and finals that I am willing to sell for $100 total. That's 4 tickets to EACH event (8 total tickets)

The face value is $140. I will be donating the money to my favorite show in 2009...the Bluecoats. (As I did to Phantom Regiment for my favorite show last year.)

If you wish to pay face value I would donate all of that to the Bluecoats too. :tongue:

I will mail the tickets to you so you have them in advance. First come, first served. PM me if interested.

Edited by RLamb

Time is running out...don't miss out on a great deal.

Would be interested in the tickets. Driving out to Indianapolis and leaving Saturday afternoon, so if mailing tickets they probably would not make it here before we left. Would you send as overnight or 2nd day mail? Email me at Gatstoby10@aol.com

Thanks!

Would be interested in the tickets. Driving out to Indianapolis and leaving Saturday afternoon, so if mailing tickets they probably would not make it here before we left. Would you send as overnight or 2nd day mail? Email me at Gatstoby10@aol.com

Thanks!

What section?

Thanks!

PDaddy-I sent you a PM