South Lyon Show!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks CHSnare for the play-by-play. This is really great for all of us families who are trying to follow our kids from very far away! Fantastic pictures too!

Exactly!

CHSnare...you rule! :thumbdown:

Cali.

Let me join in the chorus of thanks - great job tonight! Thank you!

Well I am stopped at subway on my way home. I am glad you all enjoyed the pictures and reviews. I will have some more pictures from the earlier corps to add. Also, sorry for the lack of BDB pictures. I froze my phone up and couldn't get it to start back up til 3/4 the way through the show.

Well I am stopped at subway on my way home. I am glad you all enjoyed the pictures and reviews. I will have some more pictures from the earlier corps to add. Also, sorry for the lack of BDB pictures. I froze my phone up and couldn't get it to start back up til 3/4 the way through the show.

That's OK, with all the running they do the photo's would be blury anyway :thumbdown: Thanks for the play by play!

Can't wait to see all these open class corps at DCI! The Blue runs pretty deep in this family, we are extremely proud of all those tasty BD flavors A, B and C!

Edited by dugada

That's OK, with all the running they do the photo's would be blury anyway :thumbdown: Thanks for the play by play!

Can't wait to see all these open class corps at DCI! The Blue runs pretty deep in this family, we are extremely proud of all those tasty BD flavors A, B and C!

I tried to catch as many photos as I could of groups standing still. Turns out even the one I got of BDB at the end of their show was blurry. Hah. I wish I would have gotten more though.

Overall I had a fun night. Being an Open Class show, I really didn't expect it to be as much fun as it was. Glad the commentary and pictures were enjoyed by all. If you guys want to pay for me, I'd gladly do more shows. :tongue: I would love to go to more shows, but I have to teach drumline for the rest of the week.

Edited by CHSnare

Just got in and had a look at the pics you did post, looking forward to seeing the ones yet to come. Add my name to those saying thanks.

Regards,

John

Yeah, I believe the picture you requested is with my other cameraman. :) I'll see if I can get those online now.