Music City Metal III

What will be the outcome of this coming weekend at MCM III  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who will place first in Open Class?

• Corpsvets
    • Music City Legend
    • Alliance
  2. 2. Who will place second in Open Class?

• Corpsvets
    • Music City Legend
    • Alliance
  3. 3. Who will place third in Open Class?

• Corpsvets
    • Music City Legend
    • Alliance

:thumbup::drool::lol:

Tomorrow is almost here!! I can't wait to get out there and PLAY, I wish everyone the best of luck and safe travels this weekend as we all make our way to Tennessee. I'm looking forward to meeting more of you great DCA fans/workers/members.

You guys are wayyyyy cooler than those snobby DCI peoples :lol:

Anyone know what the weather is looking like?? I'm praying for NO rain. :mad:

Oh yeah, GO SUN DEVILS!!! :mad:

Edited by JoshKegley

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly cloudy, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming west southwest between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Increasing clouds, with a low around 68. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Looks like a typical Southern weekend weather. See you there!

Thank you sir! It's looking like good weather! Atleast good temperatures, I'm loving that it won't even be over 90, for a person who is from Florida that's a Godsend down here. haha Here's to a GREAT weekend of DRUM CORPS! :thumbup:

Interesting to see how the results compare to the predictions. 1st place turned out correctly, but the votes were about as close as the judges numbers.

It will certainly be interesting to see what happens in a few weeks at Rockmart. It was interesting to see Alliance's visual scores so low. With all that movement, I would have thought they would have been closer in that caption. Congratulations to CV on their win. Looking forward to seeing MCL's show at Rockmart!

I know this is probably not the correct area to post this comment, but I would like to thank MCL and Antioch High School for a wonderful show. The rehearsal facility, concessions, field conditions, and weather were all top notch. I know the corps had a blast and are looking forward to Music City Metal IV.

Again, thank you for your hospitality. The weekend was quite enjoyable.

P.S. And I had NO idea Steve Simpson was marching MCL. Rock on dude! Burnination :thumbup: