DCI vs GenCon

While this is kind of a fun thread, i think it is a possible false alarm.

As of right now, according to their website Gen-Con is scheduled for 8/5 - 8/8/2010. DCI is scheduled for Finals on the second Saturday as usual. That would have their events in Indy 8/10 - 8/14/2010. That is the dates that are listed on the Fan5 ticket order forms that just came out.

Not saying one or both groups couldn't change their schedules but I think we'll all be OK.

However, if you want to continue speculating about the possiblities, go for it. Never let facts get in the way of a good DCP discussion. :thumbup:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now, according to their website Gen-Con is scheduled for 8/5 - 8/8/2010. DCI is scheduled for Finals on the second Saturday as usual. That would have their events in Indy 8/10 - 8/14/2010. That is the dates that are listed on the Fan5 ticket order forms that just came out.

Not saying one or both groups couldn't change their schedules but I think we'll all be OK.

However, if you want to continue speculating about the possiblities, go for it. Never let facts get in the way of a good DCP discussion. :thumbup:

Thank you: http://www.gencon.com/2009/indy/default.aspx

They wouldn't change it this soon to the event, especially with 30K people there.

Thank you: http://www.gencon.com/2009/indy/default.aspx

They wouldn't change it this soon to the event, especially with 30K people there.

and I'm speaking of this year, not 2010

The FINA World Junior Synchro Swimming Championships are being held 8/11/10 - 8/15/10 according to the visitindy website. I don't know if the attendees normally stay in hotels or utilize dorm rooms at IU.

One of the consistent top 12 guys needs to do a Legend of Zelda show to draw them in! Can you imagine a gamers block in the stands??

No, it would be better if they did a "Legend of Neil" show (NSFW).