Cadets

I just wanted to say that Cadets should have came in 2nd....their is no way that crown was a solid point better then them in music...thats my opion

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say that Cadets should have came in 2nd....their is no way that crown was a solid point better then them in music...thats my opion

That's not a question, and there's no such thing as an opion. Next.

thanks for the english lesson....coming from a blue devil...i'm impressed.....just kidding haha

thanks for the english lesson....coming from a blue devil...i'm impressed.....just kidding haha

Yes, because BD is well known for consistently fielding a bunch of stammering idiots. Guess that's why they never win. :tongue:

i know right......only 13 titles....don't y'all need to catch up to somebody.....falling behind aren't we! haha

Could you please provide examples of areas that the Cadets were superior to Crown in music?

main one ....intensity!!!! Crown is way overated in the music area.....so they play a powerful chord progression if thats the case SCV should get overall music cause their brass is off the chain!!

and i didn't say that Cadets were better even though i think they were.....i said that there is no way that Crown beat Cadets by a solid point in music!

geeze killing me with the grammar......sorry....thats why i'm a pharm. major.....i use abbr. and scribble to cover up my lack of spelling

......plus word 07 haha