Corps Songs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the Bridgemen's song "Yes, We Have no Bananas"?

I think it was Battle Hymn. Not sure though, so dont take my word on that. They did play that (Yes, We Have...) though. Forget the year...

So Academy would like to keep O Magnum but it doesnt look like they'll be able to.

A friend said that the theme from "Dreamer" had an impact on them this year and was rumored to be the new one for next year... only time can tell I guess

The theme from "Dreamer" definitely had an impact on the Crown 07 corps members...it was kinda what their entire show was based around :tongue:

Was the Bridgemen's song "Yes, We Have no Bananas"?

No, it is a song called "The Alma Mater". Ask someone from the corps to sing it for you some time.

They might even give you three cheers for asking.

Edited by DCIHasBeen

No, it is a song called "The Alma Mater". Ask someone from the corps to sing it for you some time.

They might even give you three cheers for asking.

Better archive this thread. Since there aren't any full retreats anymore, even at finals, hearing the corps songs will be a rare event even to fans.

Better archive this thread. Since there aren't any full retreats anymore, even at finals, hearing the corps songs will be a rare event even to fans.

I hear of a rumor in the East. An old nationals event returning to the Philadelphia area, where full retreat will be mandatory as well as mass brass...

One show to rule them all.

Seriously. Watch out on the horizon. :sarcasm: