DCA Weekend Festivities

NanciD

Am I reading scores for Mini Corps and hearing about placements for I&E and that Prelims start soon??

So, you mean to tell me that DCA Weekend Festivities are to carry on as scheduled *even though* Ron (AKA - The Diceman) and NanciD aren't there???

How can that be?????

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I reading scores for Mini Corps and hearing about placements for I&E and that Prelims start soon??

So, you mean to tell me that DCA Weekend Festivities are to carry on as scheduled *even though* Ron (AKA - The Diceman) and NanciD aren't there???

How can that be?????

actually tom peashey said it's because your not there that it will go on schedule. :cool:

Uncle Tom would never say that.

This is just for you Don! Rack em up, Baby!

what was that for?now i don't even have to be on guess who to get one of these things............meh. by the way i saw him 2 weeks ago. we had lunch and talked about old times and this season. it was great to see him. we go back 45years. i wish i could be there this week end.

How can that be?????

Ron and Nanci who?

Ron and Nanci who?

watch out.........she's in a kewpie kinda mood..............oh wait i forgot............only i get them> :cool:

watch out.........she's in a kewpie kinda mood..............oh wait i forgot............only i get them> :cool:

Now, don't get all full of yourself... he's getting a worse wrath from me. The sad part is... he begged for it!

He knew by making that post... that his phone would ring! LOL!!

Have I mentioned before that I love Drum Corps folks?!