NFL Fantasy Footbal League

gcurrier

I just joined a NFL.com fantasy team called "Football for Drum Corps Fans"....only three of us currently! We need 12 so id love some guys from here to join! You need to set up name and team then under join a league search by the title and you should find the league...hope to see people there!!!

I just joined a NFL.com fantasy team called "Football for Drum Corps Fans"....only three of us currently! We need 12 so id love some guys from here to join! You need to set up name and team then under join a league search by the title and you should find the league...hope to see people there!!!

I'm in !!!

Just joined. COWBOYS fans here so the team to beat will be the Blue Star Knights!!!

glad you guys are in!!! Cedric I think is in too! I am not thrilled with my QB choice as I was gunning for my number 1...Tommy boy!!! I still got Moss so we will see...Palmer at QB ehhhh hit or miss

Never played fantasy football so I have no idea how my team looks. I'll play it by ear and see what happens.

Never played fantasy football so I have no idea how my team looks. I'll play it by ear and see what happens.

this should be fun.... I pulled P Manning as QB and the Ravens as my defense. I got lucky. although who knows how the rest of my team will do...

Go DC Express !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The Blue Star Knights are 1-0. WOO HOO!!!

That's even with having Jay Cutler as my QB.

If can just end up .500 I'll be happy.

• 3 months later...

Well after a fast start at 6-0, the Blue Star Knights went on a 0-5 streak that left with the goal of reaching .500.

Well things turned around and the team went on 5-0 to end the season with a League Championship.

Nice season guys, having never done this, it makes you watch the games with a whole different perspective.

ya well my winning ways here did not translate to OTHER types of wins on the football field LOL We were plain HORRIBLE! LOL

Well after a fast start at 6-0, the Blue Star Knights went on a 0-5 streak that left with the goal of reaching .500.

Well things turned around and the team went on 5-0 to end the season with a League Championship.

Nice season guys, having never done this, it makes you watch the games with a whole different perspective.

Yea Congrats.... You had a great comeback for the season... I almost made it to the championship game.... lost to Nastaglia by 2 points...

That was fun... now what's next? March Madness?