Congratulations 2009 Reading Buccaneers

Geez...it's Wednesday and only 9 post in the Buccaneers congratulatory thread. Let me make it an even ten.....CONGRATS BUCS!! And congrats to all the corps who work so hard so we may be entertained!

Edited by VOReason

What a great champion. Continuing to be the target and standard setting corps in the association over the past several years. The drive and determination it takes to continue to raise the bar from this position is so impressive.

Good luck in 2010. I don't know how you go about trying to improve on a 99, but I suspect you'll try.

Arrgh! Avast ye scabrous dogs!

(That's how we Buccaneers talk to each other.)

Arrgh! ¿Did ye not see their show, then? Had they greater guns, they would have been in the thick of the later battle!

...and "scabrous"!...the cream has cleared all that up.

Edited by Martybucs

Thank you to everyone that offered our corps support throughout the weekend in our time of need. We had to all lean on each other to be able to finish what we and Geoff started back in November. It really meant a lot to me to personally receive many messages of support from friends of mine in other corps.

Congrats to the corps members of the 2009 Reading Buccaneers and the 2009 Govenaires on a fantastic finish to an incredible season. I miss you guys already!

Edited by Mick Krackin'