Maynard Ferguson T-shirt,sweater and sweat shirt collection

camel lips

Uploaded the images of the shirts for quick peek.

P9170001.jpg

P9170002.jpg

P9170003.jpg

P9170004.jpg

P9170005.jpg

P9170006.jpg

P9170007.jpg

P9170010.jpg

P9170011.jpg

P9170012.jpg

2 days left :sleeping:

Last day of auction. Get them while they are hot.

Hey CL, cool stuff. I'm broke. But if you still have stuff in a few weeks I am interested.

When I was a kid, me and the Corps boys went to see Maynard 8 times over 3 years--die hards!! He had this trumpet player named Lynn Bivianno (sp) and that cat could blo--never knew what became of him. We would always yell at Maynard to bring his cake in from the rain.

Maynard is still the man.

Hey CL, cool stuff. I'm broke. But if you still have stuff in a few weeks I am interested.

When I was a kid, me and the Corps boys went to see Maynard 8 times over 3 years--die hards!! He had this trumpet player named Lynn Bivianno (sp) and that cat could blo--never knew what became of him. We would always yell at Maynard to bring his cake in from the rain.

Maynard is still the man.

Lin Biviano is still alive and well ,,still playing trumpet. Last I heard He was teaching at Berklee

All of these shirts were sold at Auction. Sorry about not having funds for them. I totally understand

I won the 83 world tour shirt. I had a couple questions. Is there anything printed on the back? and how big is it really, compared to todays sizes? Also, was this shirt actually worn by a band member on Manynard's tour, or just a souvenir?

Thanks!

Lin Biviano is still alive and well ,,still playing trumpet. Last I heard He was teaching at Berklee

All of these shirts were sold at Auction. Sorry about not having funds for them. I totally understand

Wow, nice work! Didn't think they'd move that fast--

I won the 83 world tour shirt. I had a couple questions. Is there anything printed on the back? and how big is it really, compared to todays sizes? Also, was this shirt actually worn by a band member on Manynard's tour, or just a souvenir?

Thanks!

Hey man. Your shirt left here today USPS priority mail. I bet you will have it on Monday or Tuesday.

No there was nothing on the back.

I float between xl shirts and 2xl shirt and this was like way too tight on me.

I bought those shirts in a large lot in order to get the ones I needed for my collection and started the bids at $6.I was actually shocked at the price some of the shirts sold for.Big demand apparently and not big supply. I was also shocked that some of them only sold for $6 bucks. The chance you take when you roll the ball at EBAY

The person I purchased them from claims he was with the band for a short stint.. He lives in Los Angles CA is all I know about him.

One of these days I am going to break out all of my Maynard shirts and do some T-shirt photos. I have over 100 of them from various years. Some of them were worn by band members.

Edited by camel lips

Hey man. Your shirt left here today USPS priority mail. I bet you will have it on Monday or Tuesday.

No there was nothing on the back.

I float between xl shirts and 2xl shirt and this was like way too tight on me.

I bought those shirts in a large lot in order to get the ones I needed for my collection and started the bids at $6.I was actually shocked at the price some of the shirts sold for.Big demand apparently and not big supply. I was also shocked that some of them only sold for $6 bucks. The chance you take when you roll the ball at EBAY

The person I purchased them from claims he was with the band for a short stint.. He lives in Los Angles CA is all I know about him.

One of these days I am going to break out all of my Maynard shirts and do some T-shirt photos. I have over 100 of them from various years. Some of them were worn by band members.

I would be interested in buying one thats XL that has printing on the front and back, one of the bolder printed ones. Do you have any of those still that you'd be willing to sell?

(I was born in '83 and got to see Maynard live before he passed, so that shirt will hang among my other "collectible" T-shirts)

Edited by ussglassman