2010 Buccaneer Alumni Corps Membership Day!

Okay Krissy!

So you win :rolleyes: ...I'm about 98% sure I'll be there. I just have to lose a work issue for Friday night!

Also, I'm complying with the "bring a friend" too. I'll have a drummer from Bucs 1982 along with me.

Dave Faust

The Bucs

Dave! I am so glad you will be joining your "Drum Corps Wife" at the festivities. You have made me one happy girl. Can't wait to see you and your friend.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you thought last years Buccaneer Alumni stepped it up, get a load of this year!!! Lots of surprises to help take the Alumni

up another notch. Come on out to the 2010 Membership Night at Topton Legion on Nov. 27th. I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Holy Crap! It's Cap'n Bob! Well if Bob's on here hyping up the festivities, it's GOT to be BIG!

Okay Krissy!

So you win :rolleyes: ...I'm about 98% sure I'll be there. I just have to lose a work issue for Friday night!

Also, I'm complying with the "bring a friend" too. I'll have a drummer from Bucs 1982 along with me.

Dave Faust

The Bucs

Dave, are you coming on tuba or drums?

While i'm not sure i will be there for membership night, i will be a member of the alumni in 2010. I'm going to enjoy the chance to play again without the full time commitments of the competing corps. i enjoy spending time with my kids in the summer and can't give that up.

Wow Krissy!!!!!!

This is going to be a great 4 day weekend!!!!!!

Thanksgiving on Thursday

Alumni membership Evenit on Friday

Bucs Banquet on Saturday

All Age Corps membership day on Sunday.

I'm glad I have the day off on Monday!!!!!! I'm gonna need it!!!!!!

Join the Bucs family for all or any of the weekend's events. Lots of Family Friends, New faces, alumni.......

Don't be afraid just come on out and join, you'll have a great time and have a much bigger family whether you join the Alumni Corps or the Competing corps.

Pirates really aren't very scary!!!!!!!

Yea Lois,

Friday November 27th is the start of

“It’s Great to be a Buccaneer Weekend”

Alumni Membership Night 27th Topton Legion

Buccaneer Banquet at the Reading Motor Inn 28th

Buccaneer Membership day at Twin Valley HS 29th

Buccaneer Alumni Membership Night at the Topton Legion, our competing corps sponsor, is looking to be an exciting night for the Buccaneers Alumni Association. Adding a membership night is one of many of the extensions of ideas, policies and traditions that our alumni association has continued from our parent corps.

We have many great announcements to communicate to our current and future membership, which will include our staff, music book for 2010, schedule of events, along with implementation of some of the many ideas that originated from our strategic planning day in the fall of 2008.

Get this on your calendar

I will be there for all events…………

And to see you that weekend

Joel Miller

Business Manager

Buccaneer Alumni Association

Edited by RdgBuccaneer

Dave, are you coming on tuba or drums?

Tex, IF I play anything, it would probably be a Contra! I guess I didn't get my fix in that "Brass" arena yet? IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT ANYWAY!

I'll have a drummer from Bucs 1882 along with me.

Okay Jimmer, you got me! Is it age? Help me out here pal!

Dave! I am so glad you will be joining your "Drum Corps Wife" at the festivities. You have made me one happy girl.

YES DEAR! Mike, help please! :inlove:

Dave Faust

The Bucs

11 DAYS 'TIL ALUMNI MEMBERSHIP DAY!!!!!

Tex, IF I play anything, it would probably be a Contra! I guess I didn't get my fix in that "Brass" arena yet? IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT ANYWAY!

Okay Jimmer, you got me! Is it age? Help me out here pal!

Yeah, Dave.....uh, right......just think, if that was when he marched he woulda played log while I was playing goat bladder

YES DEAR! Mike, help please! :withstupid:

Dave Faust

The Bucs

11 DAYS 'TIL ALUMNI MEMBERSHIP DAY!!!!!

Super! Any alums out there remember to bring your memorabilia to share with your Bucs family!!! Can't wait for the big day!

:withstupid:

Edited by KrissyMc