Prime Time Brass invades Marti Gras 2010

Hey Y'all down here in HOT...whoops FRIDGET New Orleans,La.

Day #1 ...what a trip...all flights from Buffalo to Baltimore, ON TIME...yeah right. Tuesday night, rent 3 passenger vans , we start driving twenty hours in the morning :tongue: Not the greatest but we'll get there.

Ready for the big drive untill the 4 am phone call, you're flights are now direct to N.O.

Woo Hoo.

Hard to believe our but Canadian guys went to see The Sabres game the night before...Hockey,Beer, and Canadians, what a great mix :worthy:

Got everyone on the plane except two, who were stuck at the ticket counter when our plane was getting de-iced. Those guys ended up driving to Cleveland in a rented car to catch the "Next" flight...yikes.

But what about Mark Kelly and Scott Stansfield??? We're stuck still in Baltimore under 6 feet of snow..."We can't even get out of our driveway"

Get to La. to 38' and cloudy...man we could of had Mardi Gras' in Rochester :worthy:

Signs of Purple and Gold and Who Dat all over.

1st gig still on and if anyone has Marched The Flamborough Christmas Night parades would know how this felt. Beautiful floats,beads and pagentry but colder then a mother. OBTW 5.8 miles and wall to wall people still in Super Bowl celebration mode :thumbup:

Great time, feet a little sore.

Day # 2

All parades and event CANCELLED, due to bad weather. OK..night off for PTB going to bourbon St. were Festivities were NOT cancelled, even in the cold rainy,boarder line sleet night when beads and drunk chicks still RULE!

WOO HOO Y'all!

Mark and Scott pay some guy 3 hundred $ to dig them out of their drive way...we're on the way Bit#$es ...LOL Hey, did anyone find Mark Sinden??? Anyone?

Day #3 Today.

Supposed to clear up but still in the 30's

Mark and Scott will be here in a couple of hours...whew!

Castellon and Hillman fly in today as well. Parade down Bourbon st. today were Beads and drunk chicks still rule!!!

Supposed to meet up with Leroy Jones today or tomorrow.

Lots of adversity but total TEAM effort from the PTB guys to get here. I couldn't be more proud of these great mucians.

Hey Larry H. is down here...so Gibbens did we get the invite to Harrisburgh yet? :thumbup:

time to get some Chickore Coffee y'all

Day #1 ...what a trip...all flights from Buffalo to Baltimore, ON TIME...yeah right. Tuesday night, rent 3 passenger vans , we start driving twenty hours in the morning :tongue: Not the greatest but we'll get there.

Ready for the big drive untill the 4 am phone call, you're flights are now direct to N.O.

Woo Hoo.

Hard to believe our but Canadian guys went to see The Sabres game the night before...Hockey,Beer, and Canadians, what a great mix :worthy:

Got everyone on the plane except two, who were stuck at the ticket counter when our plane was getting de-iced. Those guys ended up driving to Cleveland in a rented car to catch the "Next" flight...yikes.

But what about Mark Kelly and Scott Stansfield??? We're stuck still in Baltimore under 6 feet of snow..."We can't even get out of our driveway"

Get to La. to 38' and cloudy...man we could of had Mardi Gras' in Rochester :worthy:

1st gig still on and if anyone has Marched The Flamborough Christmas Night parades would know how this felt. Beautiful floats,beads and pagentry but colder then a mother. OBTW 5.8 miles and wall to wall people still in Super Bowl celebration mode :thumbup:

Day # 2

All parades and event CANCELLED, due to bad weather. OK..night off for PTB going to bourbon St. were Festivities were NOT cancelled, even in the cold rainy,boarder line sleet night when beads and drunk chicks still RULE!

WOO HOO Y'all!

Mark and Scott pay some guy 3 hundred $ to dig them out of their drive way...we're on the way Bit#$es ...LOL Hey, did anyone find Mark Sinden??? Anyone?

Day #3 Today.

Castellon and Hillman fly in today as well. Parade down Bourbon st. today were Beads and drunk chicks still rule!!!

Lots of adversity but total TEAM effort from the PTB guys to get here. I couldn't be more proud of these great mucians.

Hey Larry H. is down here...so Gibbens did we get the invite to Harrisburgh yet? :thumbup:

Wish I was there throwing down with you guys..............I can't fathom the festive intensity you are experiencing/have yet to experience doing up Mardi Gras in the aftermath of a Saints Superbowl victory.

And yes, beads and drunk chicks most definitely do RULE!!!!!

Woo Hoo.

Day # 2

WOO HOO Y'all!

Day #3 Today.

Just make sure you get hired back for next year!

I thought you guys had a gig the night of Harrisburg...

I never won a DCA ring or even a DCI ring and I thought 1984 Statesman at Allentown was great with the 3 encores...but it doesn't hold a candle to what PTB has gone through.

The BEST players, the best people...This is THE best thing I've ever done in my life.

PTB has already been hired back to Marti Gras' 2011...how do you like us now? LOL

Hey, what band was Larry Hirchman dancing to tonight? :worthy::worthy::worthy: LMAO YES HE WAS DANCING!!!!!!!!

Honey...that's not me on youtube...LOL

Next year Bit@#es!

Who Dat?

If you have to ask you probably wouldn't understand.

I'm out!!!!!!!

I never won a DCA ring or even a DCI ring and I thought 1984 Statesman at Allentown was great with the 3 encores...but it doesn't hold a candle to what PTB has gone through.

The BEST players, the best people...This is THE best thing I've ever done in my life.

PTB has already been hired back to Marti Gras' 2011...how do you like us now? LOL

Hey, what band was Larry Hirchman dancing to tonight? :worthy::worthy::worthy: LMAO YES HE WAS DANCING!!!!!!!!

Honey...that's not me on youtube...LOL

Next year Bit@#es!

Who Dat?

If you have to ask you probably wouldn't understand.

I'm out!!!!!!!

Wow...that is great!!

If you ever need another Bari....

LOL

All audtion tapes please forward to Chris Castellon, music director of PTB or email to primetimebrass@hotmail.com

Last night will definintly be tough to beat. The Krewe of Tucks has to the best parade in town.

Today Drew Brees leads off today's festivities.

Hung out with Leroy Jones last night at Donna's. What a great guy, while Harry Connic Jr. is singing the National Anthem at The Daytona 500, Leroy is working the jazz clubs here in NO.

What a great guy, he was just happy that PTB was playing his music. In return all 25 of us went to "Patronize"...ahhh...ok we drank some beers and watched his gig.

He let Mark Kelly,Nick Finzer and Erik Jacobs jam with him on stage. :worthy:

What a show for $10

3 CRAZY parades done and 3 to go. Beads Boobs and Bear tour continues...do we have to go home????? LOL

Someone please go find Sinden... :worthy: