Prime Time Brass

This is neat...

Prime Time Brass is preparing to make “Mardi Gras”. While planning this trip they came up with a great idea for a rehearsal. They are presenting a benefit concert with all proceeds going to the Rochester Chapter of Honor flight.

If you are not aware the” Honor Flight” project it pays for veterans to go to Washington to see the WW II monument or even go to Normandy for those D’day vets. It has been very successful in Rochester and it is very common to see the smiling faces of WW II vets returning from their trip to Washington.

The Concert will be held at Aquinas HS (Rochester NY) on Saturday, January 30th, at 7:30 PM. As was all ready stated all proceeds will go to the “Honor Flight Project” Tickets can be purchased bu contacting Tommy Allen, who often wanders the pages of DCP. Tickets are $7.00 at the door, $6.00 presale.

I have no connection with Prime Time Brass but I felt I had to write and alert the Drum Corps Community of this exciting way to raise money for a worthy cause, show off their talent and get some rehearsal time in. Support this concert if you are in the area what a wonderful thing for Verterans.

Sincerely;

Dick Pronti