Benefit Concert for Honor Flight of Rochester

Hey DA I have the original GR'S 96 tee and 97"s to just in case you need any. This is going to be one hell of a freakin show with you guy's comming and our guest players. Tom is doing an amazing job putting this all together and its nice to have his sound in the trumpet line, and I hope you get a chance, like Mambo, to jump in to, almost like an A- corps, now I didn't say that did I ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DA I have the original GR'S 96 tee and 97"s to just in case you need any. This is going to be one hell of a freakin show with you guy's comming and our guest players. Tom is doing an amazing job putting this all together and its nice to have his sound in the trumpet line, and I hope you get a chance, like Mambo, to jump in to, almost like an A- corps, now I didn't say that did I ?

Johnny... do you know if Boomer will be there?

Johnny... do you know if Boomer will be there?

Boomer has not made up his mind yet if he is comming to the show. He going to wait and see how everything is and than decide, I want hime there just as all his family at PTB does but it's his decision and we all respect what he decides on.

Boomer has not made up his mind yet if he is comming to the show. He going to wait and see how everything is and than decide, I want hime there just as all his family at PTB does but it's his decision and we all respect what he decides on.

Boomer is the motivating force behind all the great new things PTB is attacking.

Benefit Concert for Honor Flight Rochester

Featuring Prime Time Brass and the Aquinas Institute Jazz Ensemble.

Saturday January 30, 2010 7:30pm

at

Aquinas Institute, Rochester, NY

Tickets will be available at all Wegmans Food Stores -$6.00, $7.00 at the door on the night of the performance.

We are also honored to announce a special performance by the nationally renowned Ghost Riders Mini Corps.

Many other speakers, presentations, and special guests are lining up, and more announcements will be coming over the next few weeks.

Honor Flight is a national project with an important mission: To fly WWII vets to Washington DC to visit THEIR monuments.

Honor Flight Rochester is one of only a few dozen "hubs" nationwide wide with a waiting list that is just too long. Often WWII vets are moved up on the list on recommendation of their doctors and hospice caretakers. The Honor Flight national battle cry is: It's not just important, it's urgent!

It costs approximately $500 to send one vet on the trip, and Prime Time Brass is calling on all our fans, colleagues, supporters, and anyone who loves powerhouse big band with a little drum corps sizzle to come out in force for this important cause.

As earlier announced the Prime Time Brass is heading to the New Orleans Mardi Gras for seven gigs in seven days. This event will be one of the group's final local performances, and the full line up of "Prime Time Players" will be on hand from NY, PA, MD, and Canada.

There is still more info to come.... please visit the Prime Time Brass Honor Flight page for updates.

Things are coming together very well ... great facility ... greater people .... greatest generation ...this is a "don't miss" drum corps event.

Hey Tom,

Got my ticket and can't wait for Saturday.

I lost my Father in 1944 as a result of WWII and the Vets of that generation deserves nothing but the best. Also, as a Legionnaire, I highly encourage people to attend this concert and support the WWII Vets so they can see the Monument that was erected in there Honor.

Sorry for getting sentimental, on here, but these vets mean a lot to me.

My Father's name is at that Memorial.

See ya all Saturday. :blink:

Hey Tom,

Got my ticket and can't wait for Saturday.

I lost my Father in 1944 as a result of WWII and the Vets of that generation deserves nothing but the best. Also, as a Legionnaire, I highly encourage people to attend this concert and support the WWII Vets so they can see the Monument that was erected in there Honor.

Sorry for getting sentimental, on here, but these vets mean a lot to me.

My Father's name is at that Memorial.

See ya all Saturday. :blink:

That's great Joe... can't wait to see you.

Just a day away. Come out, enjoy the show all you DCP nuts. Hope to see lots of MSJ colors on stage and in the audience. BEST SHOW IN TOWN!!!

I heard Mike Spuck was on the radio today HYPIN' it up! Pretty cool.