Benefit Concert for Honor Flight of Rochester

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honored to be part of this wonderful horn line, not just the trumpets but everyone!

Brothers for life!

And how 'bout the AQ student who played Echo Taps with me, Robby Manners.... dude was Stone Cold Steve Austin playing Taps in that setting.

Golde'

That was Scott Stansfield (aka Standstill) wailing those double B-flats from Baltimore. And that was of the most talented lead trumpet lines ever assembled!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thanks for the king words. I was just honored to play at an event like this and the bonus was that whole line was friggen smokin. I cant wait for NOLA !!!!!

Great concert.... Great cause...... Great people !!!! Thanks for having me join in.

Scott (aka Stanstill) Stansfield

P.S Jim i know your a drill guy and your ear is off just a little and not to toot my one horn but i hit double B's too hehe!!!!!

Edited by stanstill2001

Heres a link to the newscast of the event for everyone! worthy cause! Honor flight Concert report

Thanks for posting this Gary - Meghan is a rock solid journalist... the 7 min. piece that we played was a clip from her award winning documentary, "The Heroes Among Us."

Anyone who watches that all the way cries through a whole box of kleenex and reaches for their checkbook.

Bob Dole and Clint Eastwood delivered great performances as well.

And... AQ wants to know when PTB wants to start planning the next one. I told them we have to wait til after Mardi Gras.