Looking for Drum Corps Shirts

Mister E Man

I'm looking for drum corps shirts, not necessarily tour shirts but older shirts preferable from the 70's and 80's. I'm a current marcher who's looking to get in touch with his drum corps roots. If you've got some that you're willing to sell either reply to this post or email me. Thanks.

:huh:

Once in a while on ebay (looking under Drum Corps) you can find some older t shirts. About two weeks ago someone was selling a bunch. I got outbid on a 27th Lancers shirt, but oh well. They had Troopers, and older Cadets and Phantom shirts. Some were tour shirts and others were not. That would be my advice.

I got a pretty sweet Velvet Knights shirt from the 80's. Too cool.

Ya know back in the early 80s while my husband & I were on tour, we always bought drum corps T-shirts. One year at DCI Midwest, he bought one of every corps shirts.......he packed them in a box and to this day, they have never been worn.

I bet they would go for a high bid on ebay! b**bs

A friend of mine is getting ready to unleash a treasure trove of old drum corps tee-shirts on e-bay. All from the 60's through the 90's. I don't know much about e-bay, or how to find his listing, but if you're interested I'll get the details. He's got a bunch of stuff.

A friend of mine is getting ready to unleash a treasure trove of old drum corps tee-shirts on e-bay. All from the 60's through the 90's. I don't know much about e-bay, or how to find his listing, but if you're interested I'll get the details. He's got a bunch of stuff.

Yes, I am definitely interested.

:huh:

Oops. Forgot to follow-up with you. Just sent you an e-mail with all the contact info for my friend. Let me know if it works out.

• 2 weeks later...