New York Skyliners Jan 9 Rehearsal

New York Skyliners - First Rehearsal of the 2010 Season for Brass and Percussion

When: Saturday, Jan 9 from 11am-6pm

Where: Camp Mariah on the Sharpe Reservation 350 Van Wyck Lake Road, Fishkill, NY

Recruiting for all sections and support staff. For more information, visit the NY Skyliners Website.

Join Us for our first rehearsal of the season.

Oops... forgot to mention lunch ... :biggrin:

food and drinks will be provided for $2

meat eaters and vegan option available

WOW! I used to live in Beacon, NY when I was with the Skyliners. Several of us travelled to the city for practices. Wish I still lived there because I'd be at Fishkill this weekend to gawk and cheer you guys on. Hope you have a fantastic turnout. Sky needs to get back on the field!! People, you'll NEVER regret joining the Skyliners!

Good luck, Nick

Wish I still lived there because I'd be at Fishkill this weekend to gawk and cheer you guys on.

And we'd welcome you with open arms Nick; everyone's welcome at the Skyliners. A bunch of my friends and I from the Beacon and Poughkeepsie areas joined the Skyliners in 1986 and we commuted to rehearsals on Randalls Island together. Ray Priester stopped by our open house in December and imparted some Sky lore to the recruits in attendance and even picked up some sticks and played with some of the drummers. It's always good to have some Sky blood around the new members.

:laughing: Edited by skybusmgr

:laughing: Edited by skybusmgr

bump

Edited by skybusmgr

Edited by skybusmgr

bump

Edited by skybusmgr