Empire Statesmen Camp

Come to the next Empire Statesmen camp! Sunday, January 24th, from 9 AM to 4 PM. It's going to be a blast, and you will have a good time.

Want to march with a DCA Drum and Bugle Corps (well, just drumcorps for other corps), then come up and jam with us.

The show this year is fantastic...the music is incredible. We have one of the best (if not the best?) staff in DCA. Everyone is friendly and has a good time.

So come on up....you won't regret it. I said that last year was the year to march...boy was I wrong. THIS, is the year.

@Allen Buell

You usually make these but I had to this time! Add all your professional info that you would like everyone to know! (I even stole your color, lol!)

:tongue::blink:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris, Do you homework this week so you have your spot :tongue:

Great weekend, cant wait till I can hopefully get back there to spend time with the family and hear more of this amazing music because I cant stop singing it!! :ph34r::music:

Kris, Do you homework this week so you have your spot :tongue:

Great weekend, cant wait till I can hopefully get back there to spend time with the family and hear more of this amazing music because I cant stop singing it!! :ph34r::music:

Yeah, last weekend I couldn't because I had to do a english project and had some homework to catch up on, but I will be there next camp, no way am I missing out on this!

3rd times a charm?

08-09-2010

Come to the next Empire Statesmen camp! Sunday, January 24th, from 9 AM to 4 PM. It's going to be a blast, and you will have a good time.

Want to march with a DCA Drum and Bugle Corps (well, just drumcorps for other corps), then come up and jam with us.

The show this year is fantastic...the music is incredible. We have one of the best (if not the best?) staff in DCA. Everyone is friendly and has a good time.

So come on up....you won't regret it. I said that last year was the year to march...boy was I wrong. THIS, is the year.

@Allen Buell

You usually make these but I had to this time! Add all your professional info that you would like everyone to know! (I even stole your color, lol!)

:tongue::ph34r:

Yeah... What he said!! See our website for detailed info at http://www.statesmen.org Rehearsal will take place at Our Lady of Mercy High School 1437 Blossom Road in Rochester!! :music:

This will be the year....

Hell the trip to California for two shows is worth jumping in line ..

:thumbup:

Anyone remember the 97' Miss Saigon show?

I Believe Empire has done it again....

If that's the case, then look out for Oz this summer! Miss Saigon remains to this day my favorite Statesmen show.

Fran

If that's the case, then look out for Oz this summer! Miss Saigon remains to this day my favorite Statesmen show.

Fran

Think of the emotional show of 97 and the talent of 98, and you have 2010!