Guard Buzz

quegrawks

is this going to be active this year? I don't know who does it, but I think that person might check out colorguard planet sometimes..

http://guardbuzz.com/

Ranking do not go up untill first WGI Regional has been completed.

Edited by colorguardbear

Yeah, I was just wondering if it's going to be active at all. :-)

I Like to think of Guard Buzz as ``Old Faithful``

Edited by colorguardbear

Guardbuzz will be back this year. In fact, I just zeroed out all the pages, and set them to Week #1. I do need to know if WGI changed their seeding formula again though. Anyone know?

-Kyle

www.guardbuzz.com

Guardbuzz will be back this year. In fact, I just zeroed out all the pages, and set them to Week #1. I do need to know if WGI changed their seeding formula again though. Anyone know?

-Kyle

www.guardbuzz.com

Here it is right out of the manual for 2010:

All color guards will be seeded using their most recent regional score increased by 1.5 points for each of

the first four weeks of the regional calendar and 1.0 point per week until the end of the competitive

calendar. The resulting “ranking list” will be used to assign color guards to their preliminary appearance.

Color guards with identical scores will be sorted alphabetically. This ranking method was designed to be an

objective way to determining preliminary appearance. A single panel of judges will judge all preliminaries.