Looking to buy 1992 and 1994 Finals CDs

cavies98

Are you selling this? It's way too expensive - I'd go for $20-$40 tops. Thanks for the heads up though.

Heck no. I'm happy to tell you that I don't own, nor operate a music store in Quebec or any other province in Canada. (Nor do I know the seller.)

Was just passing it on to you. I was pretty surprised to stumble upon that CD. I agree that they're proud of it given their asking price, but they'll probably get it given how rare the disc is.

Haha. Yes thanks again for the tip on the CDs. I would love to have them, but there's no way I paying a hundred bucks for them.

Heck no. I'm happy to tell you that I don't own, nor operate a music store in Quebec or any other province in Canada. (Nor do I know the seller.)

Was just passing it on to you. I was pretty surprised to stumble upon that CD. I agree that they're proud of it given their asking price, but they'll probably get it given how rare the disc is.

Haha. Yes thanks again for the tip on the CDs. I would love to have them, but there's no way I paying a hundred bucks for them.

You betcha. I'm wondering how much I'll have to shell out for the 2004 and 2007 CD's I need to complete my collection.

I have a feeling it'll be no less than $75.

Ugh.

I know, it's crazy. I have all of those years, but of course I don't want to part with them. If I had known they'd become rare, I would have bought a few copies each from DCI.

You betcha. I'm wondering how much I'll have to shell out for the 2004 and 2007 CD's I need to complete my collection.

I have a feeling it'll be no less than $75.

Ugh.