Father Ryan's Show

PrfctTimeOfDay

I have to admit that Father Ryan's show: 'The way I am' is probably the best show I've seen all season. It doesn't take itself too seriously and has a nice amount of humor to it. It's well written and designed. The performers along with the crowd love it and they've even somehow given a personality to and incorporated that moving heart as a bonus performer! By and large. . it's brilliant! For those of you looking for a great show this season. . you heard it here first: Father Ryan (SA) You can see it on the fan network at the Nashville regional. The only drawback to this show is that they/it is not going to WGI :-( Yes, my heart just broke! I really would love to see them in Dayton, because this show has it all! Thanks again to all those involved with Father Ryan for their fantastic work!!! :w00t:

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

the artist responisble for this delightful program is the fantastic damon padilla and super-tech k.c. perkins! :w00t:

Early season winner, for sure!

Love me some small color guards ... performing a pitch perfect show.

A Class makes it that much better :-)

I :w00t: Father Ryan!

Are you sure...?

That's dated March 2009...

Oh, but yeah. I really like this show.

Huh. I'm not sure what that's referring to, but I don't remember them having a guard in years. I checked their circuit website to be sure. They were not at that show, nor do they have any events or scores previous to 2010. Strange...

http://www.scgconline.org/results.php?year=2009

Huh. I'm not sure what that's referring to, but I don't remember them having a guard in years. I checked their circuit website to be sure. They were not at that show, nor do they have any events or scores previous to 2010. Strange...

http://www.scgconline.org/results.php?year=2009

Thanks for the recommendation. There's so much to watch out there I like reading what people say. What a cute show. The band-aid on the heart was so cool, cute. It just flowed and flowed and was over in a second. can't wait to see more

i wholeheartledly :smile: embrace the spirit of this show,the fresh and unexpected,the humor and the endearing qualities this program has to offer.i lament that they will not be showing in dayton but fully commend their prudent descision not to do so and look forward to their return next season.

Father Ryan Winterguard went to 2 or 3 competitions last year, but was not a member of SCGC.