Grenadiers return to Ontario

After a successful tour to Alexandria Bay New York we are back home this weekend. It was a great camp and we are building on that success this weekend as we finish this years book off and will be able to return to the "top left corner". For details check out our page and like most we have room for more bodies so if you are Canuckian or American give it some consideration. Love to see you eh..........

Cheers DLD

I heard you let out early to get some Tim Hortons, White Mountain and that strange brown stuff you guys drink up there, so you could get ready for that big Hockey Game tonight.

I heard you let out early to get some Tim Hortons, White Mountain and that strange brown stuff you guys drink up there, so you could get ready for that big Hockey Game tonight.

1'st time I heard ensemble this year..what a great book.......They were still givin er when I left...what an amazing sound!!! With a Tim Horton's on every street no need to let out early......although the brown stuff store closes at 5 on Sunday......jeez worse than PA. Archaic eh? :smile: