Upcoming Ft Lauderdale Regional guards

The regional this coming weekend has a lot of head to head contests between Florida groups. It's possible to see the groups perform now, as nearly all of them were in local contests last night 2/27.

World - Premonition, NEI, Braddock, Seminole, Freedom & Flanagan

Open - Kell, Santaluces, Lyman, Spanish River, River City Independent, FIU

A - West Broward, Timber Creek, Coral Glades, Cypress Creek

It's possible to watch them all now at winterguardnetwork.com

The regional this coming weekend has a lot of head to head contests between Florida groups.

World - Premonition, NEI, Braddock,Fahrenheit (W) Seminole, Freedom & Flanagan

Open - Kell, Santaluces, Lyman, Spanish River, River City Independent, FIU,USF

A -Medea, Fahrenheit (A), West Broward, Timber Creek, Coral Glades, Cypress Creek[/b]

It's possible to watch them all now at winterguardnetwork.com

Best of luck to all teams.

Wow - this is going to be a GREAT regional.

I was worried that "economics" - both state and national - might be a prohibitive factor for the Florida guards this year and they might have to skip some competitions here and there. Fortunately (for everyone...!!!) almost all of the usual suspects for the Ft. Lauderdale regional seem to be on the schedule.

Question: Has Seminole been added recently to the SW line-up for the Ft. lauderdale Regional...??? I just checked the WGI website and Seminole isn't on the list. But, of course, that could be an error. (These things happen.)

Believe me, I'd LOVE the chance to see how yet ANOTHER great Florida guard is doing at this point in the season. So, I really hope that Seminole is making the trip from the Tampa/St. Pete are to the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area.

Also, I'm VERY much looking forward to seeing how the IW guards are shaping up. I've been hearing good things about all of them. And all four of them should be in contention for a spot somewhere in Finals this year.

Every class at this regional is going to feature some top-notch performances, that's for sure.

Can't wait for Saturday...!!!

:) :)

Edited by Mr. Know it all

Delores, is that you??? I can't believe they pulled you away from the shuffleboard court at Shady Pines!??! Can't wait to hear your thoughts! :-)

Hugs.

Clarice

PS. . don't bring your kodak instamatic, they might haul you away in handcuffs. I learned the hard way, oy vey!

Wow - this is going to be a GREAT regional.

I was worried that "economics" - both state and national - might be a prohibitive factor for the Florida guards this year and they might have to skip some competitions here and there. Fortunately (for everyone...!!!) almost all of the usual suspects for the Ft. Lauderdale regional seem to be on the schedule.

Question: Has Seminole been added recently to the SW line-up for the Ft. lauderdale Regional...??? I just checked the WGI website and Seminole isn't on the list. But, of course, that could be an error. (These things happen.)

Believe me, I'd LOVE the chance to see how yet ANOTHER great Florida guard is doing at this point in the season. So, I really hope that Seminole is making the trip from the Tampa/St. Pete are to the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area.

Also, I'm VERY much looking forward to seeing how the IW guards are shaping up. I've been hearing good things about all of them. And all four of them should be in contention for a spot somewhere in Finals this year.

Every class at this regional is going to feature some top-notch performances, that's for sure.

Can't wait for Saturday...!!!

:) :)

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay