2008 Finals Retreat

And that's why they probably changed the set-up to what it is today.

I think a lot of people blamed the Blue Devils. They were wrong. It was the Blue Knights. There is video online that shows this.

(reason for edit: editing the mods' unauthorized editing of my original post)

Edited by liebot
removing link to copyrighted material - ds

Actually, watching it again, it might be a combination of two corps whose names begin with "Blue" (neither of which are the Blue Devils).

And in other shocking revelations, did you guys hear that in 1989 a Blue Devils sop had an unfortunate incident playing a solo?! link to copyrighted material removed. Probably why DCI decided to ask Directors which performance from finals week to put on the CD's and DVD's.

Yea: dead horse beating!! :shutup:

And in other shocking revelations, did you guys hear that in 1989 a Blue Devils sop had an unfortunate incident playing a solo?! link to copyrighted material removed Probably why DCI decided to ask Directors which performance from finals week to put on the CD's and DVD's.

Yea: dead horse beating!! :shutup:

Uhh, what? I thought it was pretty universally accepted that the Blue Devils were responsible for the (terrible) sounds that happened at retreat that year. Did I miss the epiphany where we all realized it was actually someone else? Regardless, you should watch the video. It's pretty ugly.

Since this thread is nothing but an attempt to link to unauthorized YouTube videos, I'm closing it.