White Sabers Next Camp

The White Sabers next (and Last) winter camp will be held on March 27th and 28th at the Livingston County Highway Dept. Building in Mt. Morris, NY. We will go from 2:30-9pm on Saturday and 9am until 2pm on Sunday. There will be NO Guard rehearsal this weekend. This will be our last indoor camp of the season! As you may already know.... :tongue: We have NO Membership Dues, :smile: the Staff is First Rate, :tongue: the Food is Great (no brown bagging it here), and we have a Lot of Fun while performing a 1st Rate Show! :smile: Come and check us out! You'll be so happy that you did! Hope to see you there!

Leslie Amico

Edited by WSBusmgr

With all the economically charged "shock" posts flooding DCP here is a chance for the "upstate New Yorkers" to continue smiling! Empire AND White Sabers are still having camps and planning a full summer of competition! To the doubting Thomas's competition, whether in Open or A class, is still better than "time off" (opinion-sounds like prison) AND a great way to stay in shape! (YES round is a shape, but not a good one for marching drum corps.)

So, if you are like me, and need that competitive drive to keep you in shape then by all means come check out the White Sabers! We are more than happy to invite you into our family until your corps is back on the field in competition! Who knows maybe we will learn something from each other AND regain the "upstate New York" dominance. (MY tongue is FIRMLY planted in my cheek-if you can't laugh at yourself than others will laugh AT YOU!)