Still searching for a drum corps?

Dutch Boy Drum & Bugle Corps is proud to present.........Metallica!!!!!

Interested in the experience of a lifetime? Want to spend your summer traveling across North America & Canada instead of sitting on the couch? Or maybe you just want to become a better musician or performer? Whether you are have ever played any instrument, danced, sang, performed in a group or even if you are a seasoned performing veteran, the Northstar Organization(Dutch Boy Drum & Bugle Corps) will have a program for you!!What is this thing called Colour Guard is it spinning a colourful flag, dancing, choreographed movement or all of the above?Fancy yourself a drummer do you? Come and see what's happening with the drumline & front ensemble. Or how about not just brass anymore. Whether a rock musician, enjoy the classics or would just like to have an opportunity to be part of a large ensemble we have a program geared for you. Come hear the latest offerings from the hornline and musical instruments. We need all percussion, Brass, Guard to make this year production something awesome!!! Tour fee this year is $1,460 and make sure u get a passport! Their will be mandatory foundraisers to help with tour fees and sponsors forms. For more infomation please go to www.dutchboydrumcorps.com and fill out the interest form, we are taking all positions in each section. Brass, Percussion, & Guard! Have any questions, please feel free to email Doug Darwin-Corps Director at info@dutchboydrumcorps.com or myself Dominick Craig-Corps Drum Major dominick_craig@yahoo.com

Dutch Boy is ready for you, come..... join the ride!!!!!!! 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idvLz5I-6J4

:tongue:

Edited by Dominick Craig

I was worried that we hadn't heard much about Dutch Boy this year and am really glad to hear that they will be competing. This might be the first time in 14 years that I won't be going to DCI finals, but I look forward to being able to catch up with Dutch Boy at least once this summer.

Edited by DrumCorpsMom

Interesting, I'll be listening from across the road :)