Empire Statesmen Guard Auditions

The Empire Statemen will be holding Colorguard auditions for the upcoming 2010 competition season on Sunday April 18th from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm at the Our Lady of Mercy High School in Rochester, NY, and on Saturday April 24th from 12:00 noon until 8:00 pm at PAETEC Park (DCA Championship Stadium). It is very important that you attend at least one, if not both of the audition sessions.

Please bring water and a light snack, and wear all black, form fitting rehearsal attire.

Selections will be made by Sunday April, 25th, as we will be joining the Drum Corp for drill rehearsal at PAETEC Park from 9:00 am until 3:00 on that day.

Hope to see you all there! Any questions please contact Sarah Cole at ghound11@aol.com, or Jeff Allen at Jeffreysa_ny@yahoo.com. Keep watching our Web Site at http://www.statesmen.org for updates. :laughing:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S TIME!

Like Allen said, auditions are coming. This year is going to be phenomenal. I say it every year, and its true! Every section is competing for 1st place, no weaknesses.

Come be a part of the magical season......We are never full!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S TIME!

Like Allen said, auditions are coming. This year is going to be phenomenal. I say it every year, and its true! Every section is competing for 1st place, no weaknesses.

Come be a part of the magical season......We are never full!

I love how much you LOVE your Drum Corps Chris!! :smile:

I love how much you LOVE your Drum Corps Chris!! :blink:

If a ride is the issue..... contact us. There are people coming from all different directions and offering rides. :smile:

BUMP!

Whoo, 2010 Statesmen. Take the chance to march now!!

Off to WGI in Dayton Ohio this coming Wednesday!!! Can't wait.... Then it's back to Rochester and to the 2010 Drum Corps season! Gurad Auditions!! :worthy:

Here we come.... a new month and another day closer to the start of the competive season. Lets get this going :worthy:

This weather has me itching for some drum corps...

It sure does, the smell of the warm fresh air reminds me of summer!

It sure does, the smell of the warm fresh air reminds me of summer!

You are right!! I was in such a summer mood that I put one of the buses back on the road!!