Hawthorne Caballeros - 04.10.10 & 04.11.10

Hawthorne Caballeros Camp Weekend - 04.10.10 and 04.11.10

Caballeros Hit the Field - First Outdoor Drill Rehearsal of 2010!

Check out the Hawthorne Caballeros at our next camp weekend on April 10, 2010 and April 11, 2010 at North Warren Regional School. Behind the Mask! will move to the field as the Caballeros rehearse outside and start to put drill to our exciting 2010 program.

Lunch will be served on Saturday and Sunday, dinner will be served Saturday evening and breakfast on Sunday morning. Meals are available for $3 each. Overnight facilities are available at Post 199 in Hawthorne on Friday night and at the school on Saturday evening. Bring towels, soap and personal bedding. For more details and directions to Post 199, go to cabs.org and click on schedule.

Brass and Percussion Drill Rehearsal

Saturday, April 10th, 2010

8:30 AM until 9:00 PM

Sunday, April 11th, 2010

8:30 AM until 4:30 PM

Place: North Warren Regional School District

(directions are below)

Recruiting in All Areas!

The Caballeros are looking for brass, percussion, guard and support team members to join this exciting 2010 version of the Hawthorne Caballeros. We welcome all new and returning members. We hope to see you there! For more information on marching or membership, please contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org.

Directions to North Warren Regional School District:

From 80 East

Take 80 East to exit 4 for Route 94, follow the signs to 94 North. Follow into Blairstown and turn right at the first light onto Lambert Road. Make another left onto Raub road and it will lead directly to the school.

From 80 West

Take 80 West to Exit 12. After getting off the exit go right onto Route 521. Follow to Blairstown. Make a left at the "T" in the road onto Route 94 South. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Lambert Road. Then turn left onto Raub Road.

From Newton (Sussex County)

Take 94 South to Blairstown. At the second traffic light, turn left (Lambert Road). Turn left again onto Raub Road.

From Hunterdon County

Take 31 North to 46 West (a left turn at Route 46). Continue on 46 until exit to 94 North. Follow signs to 94 North-Blairstown. Immediately after the A&P on the left side, turn right at the light (Lambert Road). Turn left onto Raub Road.

Hawthorne Caballeros Camp Weekend - 04.10.10 and 04.11.10

Caballeros Hit the Field - First Outdoor Drill Rehearsal of 2010!

Check out the Hawthorne Caballeros at our next camp weekend on April 10, 2010 and April 11, 2010 at North Warren Regional School. Behind the Mask! will move to the field as the Caballeros rehearse outside and start to put drill to our exciting 2010 program.

Lunch will be served on Saturday and Sunday, dinner will be served Saturday evening and breakfast on Sunday morning. Meals are available for $3 each. Overnight facilities are available at Post 199 in Hawthorne on Friday night and at the school on Saturday evening. Bring towels, soap and personal bedding. For more details and directions to Post 199, go to cabs.org and click on schedule.

Saturday, April 10th, 2010

8:30 AM until 9:00 PM

Sunday, April 11th, 2010

8:30 AM until 4:30 PM

Place: North Warren Regional School District

(directions are below)

Recruiting in All Areas!

The Caballeros are looking for brass, percussion, guard and support team members to join this exciting 2010 version of the Hawthorne Caballeros. We welcome all new and returning members. We hope to see you there! For more information on marching or membership, please contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org.

Directions to North Warren Regional School District:

From 80 East

Take 80 East to exit 4 for Route 94, follow the signs to 94 North. Follow into Blairstown and turn right at the first light onto Lambert Road. Make another left onto Raub road and it will lead directly to the school.

From 80 West

Take 80 West to Exit 12. After getting off the exit go right onto Route 521. Follow to Blairstown. Make a left at the "T" in the road onto Route 94 South. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Lambert Road. Then turn left onto Raub Road.

From Newton (Sussex County)

Take 94 South to Blairstown. At the second traffic light, turn left (Lambert Road). Turn left again onto Raub Road.

From Hunterdon County

Take 31 North to 46 West (a left turn at Route 46). Continue on 46 until exit to 94 North. Follow signs to 94 North-Blairstown. Immediately after the A&P on the left side, turn right at the light (Lambert Road). Turn left onto Raub Road.

Can't Wait to see this show on the move...Come check it out...

Hey everyone.... we are looking for 2 low brass players, 1 snare drummer and 1 tenor player along with guard and Honor guard... If you are interested in performing with the Cabs this summer it's time to jump on board...Let us know if you are interested.. Music is Fabulous and the Drill, that I have seen, is really outstanding... Come enjoy your summer with the Cabs... m.ryan@cabs.org

Hey everyone.... we are looking for 2 low brass players, 1 snare drummer and 1 tenor player along with guard and Honor guard... If you are interested in performing with the Cabs this summer it's time to jump on board...Let us know if you are interested.. Music is Fabulous and the Drill, that I have seen, is really outstanding... Come enjoy your summer with the Cabs... m.ryan@cabs.org

Just looking for a few members...Corps has really had a very productive winter...Come be a part of Cabs 2010...

More from Alabama... I had a chance to hear the hornline rehearse last week. Definitely not enough of a Caballero fix for me, but the few hours I got to hear of the 2010 program was heaven. If I could figure a way to get from Bham to Hthorne every weekend, I would be there to fill one of those spots in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a place to march, check out the Cabs at the next practice. You wont' be sorry. :doh:

Rump, y'all.

More from Alabama... I had a chance to hear the hornline rehearse last week. Definitely not enough of a Caballero fix for me, but the few hours I got to hear of the 2010 program was heaven. If I could figure a way to get from Bham to Hthorne every weekend, I would be there to fill one of those spots in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a place to march, check out the Cabs at the next practice. You wont' be sorry. :doh:

Rump, y'all.

Hey Mar sorry I missed you.. It was not a good day for the old tuba player for sure...LOL Anyway...What Marianne said come and check it out you will be glad you did....

Rump!!!

Rump!!!

RUMP !

RUMP !

Thanks Roger.... Just a couple of bodies and we are complete.. Come to Blairstown next weekend and check it out...get in touch with us at m.ryan@cabs.org we will answer any questions you may have...

Next Guard rehearsal is 4/18/10. Looking forward to having the guard join us again on that Sunday!!!!