Confederate Regiment Uniform Designs

Okay, so there was this fellow who associated himself with "8two5 Productions," and he designed some wonderful uniforms for several corps here. But, in case you were unaware, it seems he has dropped off the face of the earth.

I would very much like to have some uniforms designed, but I do not have the means to do so. That being said, I would absolutely love if someone would be so kind as to volunteer their time to design some for me.

What would you get in return? Sadly, I can't offer much. However, I am told I design some pretty nice logos. I was recently asked to design a logo for Spartan Regiment, a brand new corps joining us for Season XIV. If you would like, I would be happy to design one for you as well.

Edited by losnickes

Could you design a logo for my corps the Quilt Drum and Bugle Corps?

Could you design a logo for my corps the Quilt Drum and Bugle Corps?

I'd be happy to. However, I'm going to have to give my priority to those who give me uniform designs in exchange. Let me know what you want included in your logo, and I'll get back to you.