When will DCI offer performance downloads online?

WGI let's you buy performances from 4 seasons ago online for 5 bucks a pop - when will DCI catch up and allow this?

Have you not heard of the Fan Network? They've been online for quite a while...

WGI let's you buy performances from 4 seasons ago online for 5 bucks a pop - when will DCI catch up and allow this?

What about the Fan Network... I'm pretty sure you can buy performances on there..

finals performances?

Uh... yes. The only ones you can't buy right now are 2009.

I think you can download Finals performances from DCI except for last year (could be wrong). I don't know how good the quality is, if you can transfer the videos to an iPod, etc.

What I want to know is, when will DCI let you make your own 'mix' DVD of shows like WGI does. That's a GREAT product, and one that I think could be pretty popular.

ah haha my bd - i just got a computer after not having one for like 2 yrs and last i heard fan network was just for streaming regional events - thanks guy - Mods can close the thread

Lol ok. No problem.

finals performances?

You can buy Finals performances from 1972-2008..