Flag Day Parade

The Purple Lancers Drum and Bugle Corps of Auburn New York are starting their second year on the summer parade circuit. This will be the second year in a row that the Lancers will be participating in Troy NY for one of the Largest Flag Day Parades in the country. The corps will then be treated to a well deserved buffet dinner afterwards at Russell Sage Dining Hall on the campus of RPI. The corps is looking forward to many events this July including stints in Cape Vincent and Ogdensburg. We will end July with participation in the Annual Italian Festival Parade in Watkins Glen New York. In light of what has transpired to the east and west of us to our brother drum corps, who we hope will return on the scene in 2011, we are thankful that we are capable of remaining solvent and provide a real adequate performing musical group. The corps is looking forward also in marching and participating in the American Legion State Convention Parade in Syracuse, NY in July. The corps prides itself in its formation of the traditional color guard that was so evident of drums corps in the 50's, 60's and 70's . :shutup: We are looking forward to a wonderful and experiencing summer for 2010. Our goal is to continue our progress in a manner that we feel will be condusive to our survival and popularity and not venture into situations that can jeopardize our future goals.

Richard (Dick)Gagliardi-President/Corps Director

Bump!

I agree Dick! :shutup::tongue::blink:

Bump!

I agree Dick! :shutup::tongue::blink:

I'll see you at a few with the Prime Time Brass...keep up the good work.